
And they live up to their name! Tuesday we drove from Lander, Wyoming to the Grand Tetons. We stopped for luch in Jackson, Wyoming at a pizza place called Mountain High Pizza Pie. Cool name, right? Another thing that we did there was ride in a stagecoach. Emma got to ride up front with the driver and that just made her day. I have to admit, I had a lot of fun too.

Well once we got back to the Tetons, Emma and I got our papers to do the Jr. Ranger Program. We also got our passports stamped again. Then we started to drive toward our campground. On the way we stopped at Jenny Lake and took a ferry and did a hike to Hidden Falls. To show you how beautiful it is here, here are some pictures.


We have seen a lot of wildlife so far, including this litte guy. He is called a marmut, which is a reletive of the woodchuck. Here is a picture of the cute little guy.

Well today we are driving to Yellowstone, YAY!!! I don't know about the signal or wi-fi there, so it may be a couple of days before I can post again.
Hope you all are having fun on this ongoing Awesome Adventure with Abigail!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment