Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Jellystone Park (or days 4 and 5)


Well, I know I am still behind but I have not had a signal for a while. So, I’ll tell you about Sunday and Monday. On Sunday, we arrived around dinnertime at Jellystone Park in Estes Park, Colorado. We stayed overnight and then left Monday morning after playing a game of putt-putt. I think everybody enjoyed Jellystone. Here are some pictures from Jellystone.


After we played putt-putt, we left Jellystone and drove to Lander, Wyoming. We stayed overnight at a campground called Sleeping Bear. There is a cute dog here that is named Jill. Here are some pictures.

So, today we are driving to Jackson, Wyoming and the Grand Tetons. I can’t wait! Emma and I have these “passports” that you can stamp at the national parks. We brought them on our California trip and got some stamps. Anyway, we brought them this time and have gotten a few stamps and I know we will get more. It is fun to stamp them.

Well that’s all for now. Did you have fun on this ongoing Awesome Adventure with Abigail!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds like things are moving along!!! I've visited all the States you are traveling through and it's wonderful to compare my memories with your comments. So glad you are having such a wonderful time. This blog is sure to provide many years of wonderful memories for your whole family. Soooo, keep up the blogging and those priceless, family fun photos, full of smiles.

    Tammy Asnes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo!! Good for you blogging!! Can't wait to read more about your adventure. Doing any Letterboxing on the trip?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I'm having fun as I read your posts and look at the photos. You do great in both these areas. Keep sharing! With all the smiles, I can tell you all are having great fun on this second adventure out west. Love to all, Anna <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are all enjoying reading about the big adventure you are on. I let Katana read your blog and she said Jill looks like she was very happy and having a good day in the cool mountains.

    You will have to bring your Passports by the hobby Shop when you return.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs. Connie, I didn't know what Letterboxing was but Mom told me and though it sounds like fun, we aren't.

    Mr. Cliff, tell Katana that I think that she and jill would be great friends.

    Thanks to all of you for reading,

    Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like fun! We loved your postcard you sent!We are glad you did not leave early! hope you had fun at jelly stone.(did you have any troble with your picnic baskit? you know he is all ways trying to seal them!

    ReplyDelete