Sorry I haven't posted sooner- there wasn't a signal for a while. But now I'm back, happy?
Well, we have left Yellowstone (sniff, sniff, tears) but we did have a great time. Now to tell you about Yellowstone, I don't know where to begin. We did see a lot of wildlife, including Bison, Mountain Goats, Bears, Coyotes, and Elk. Here are some pictures of them.
( a momma Bison and her baby, very cute!)
( a baby elk, one day old!)
(not the baby's momma but another elk)

( not sure if this is a boy or a girl bear but it's cool anyways)
We got to see a lot of thermal features too. Some versions that we saw were, Hot Springs, geysers, and fumaroles. We got to see Old Faithful erupt to... and right after that we saw Beehive Geyser erupt which is cool because it only erupts once a day, and we got to see it!


We also got our 5th Jr. Ranger Badge, and we got all of the stamps for the whole park, all nine of them. We did our shopping as well. I have decided that I am going to try to collect charms for a charm bracelet. I just got one for Yellowstone, a silver pinecone. Attatched to it is a little flag that says Yellowstone National Park. Cool, right?
Speaking of cool, the temperature is freezing up here. Coming out of the park, we still saw a lot of snow on the ground! We have had to use the heater in RV some nights. I also have been wearing my flannel PJ's. That's how cold it is here.
Well yesterday we left a little early and went to Cody, Wyoming. Here, we got to sleep in and are still here. I don't know the whole plan, but it's good to be surprised sometimes, right?
I hope you are having fun on this ongoing Awesome Adventure with Abigail!

Abigail, you surely are on an awesome adventure out west! I love seeing all your animal photos - the babies are so-o-o cute! Congratulations on you and Emma (and Momma?!) earning your Jr. Ranger badges. It sure looks cold in some of the pics and from yours and Momma's comments, I know that it is! Stay warm and I look forward to more of your posts!
ReplyDeleteLove to all, Anna
That baby deer is soooo cute! Well I guess I could say EVERY thing was cute.goodness it does look cold there.(do not feel bad its HOT here!) HAVE FUN!tell emma I said HI! ABBY.
ReplyDelete