Friday, June 18, 2010

Mt. Rushmore!


I just HAD to post this adorable pic of a baby bison. I don't even know where the pic is from!
Sorry for the belated post, the laptop can be very, very, VERY picky when it wants to. (Which seems to be whenever I have a turn.)

But let me tell you about Mt. Rushmore. We left Cody and drove with Mt. Rushmore as our destination. Once there, Emma and I gladly got to get another unexpected Jr. Ranger badge. Here is a pretty good picture of Mt. Rushmore.
Emma and I were curious to why these specific four presidents were picked. Click on the picure of the sign to find out.

Well we drove back into town and had dinner. (Why, why, WHY is there absolutly NO Honey Mustard in the West???? I NEED HONEY MUSTARD!!!!!)

Anyway, Mom had heard about this really good pie place in town so we tried it out. It had the BEST peanut butter pie I had ever had. (I don't think I have ever had peanut butter pie before but it was GOOD)

Well, was that a good update on this ongoing Awesome Adventure With Abgail? (I hope so!)

2 comments:

  1. Abigail, I was ten when I took my road trip out west with Gaga and Tata. We stopped at Yellowstone on our way out to Seattle, WA to visit friends and then at Mount Rushmore and the Corn Palace on our way back home to Ohio. Seeing your photos and reading your comments brought back lots of memories for me! I know you'll have much more to share when we see you in Atlanta! Love you, Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abbie-
    You make me laugh out loud! I'm proud of you sticking with your blog through this trip (even though you had to wait in line for a turn on the laptop!!) Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete