Home. I can't belive we're here! We drove from De Smet to home in two days. We got home around dinnertime and we were all tired and just wanted to go to bed.
The past two days we have spent getting ready for family to come. Only five days......I am SO excited!!! I hope to keep posting on the blog but it might not be for a while because of family.
Well, this is weird... I can't think of anything else to say...... wait give me a minute......I might think of something......no, never mind...nothing came.
I guess this is goodbye to the 2010 RV trip. But again, I will TRY to post about my daily life.
Well, how did you all like this Awesome Adventure with Abigail. Did it live up to it's name?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I really enjoyed reading your 2010 RV trip blog. Like I said earlier I have been to those same places and really enjoyed going through memory lane each day you posted. Great photos too!! Glad you had a fun time with your family and thankful you arrived home safely! Great job Abigail. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteTammy Asnes